Aptoide is a third party Android store that has a vast library of unique apps. The app embraces open source community by giving users across the globe an open source store. The app is community driven and it works in a unique way by delivering apps through a social connection. Users can create and manage a unique store, upload their apps and discover new content in an easy and secure way.
Released in 2009, Aptoide has gained over 120 million users. It has gained a lot of popularity over the years and it has over 120,000 free apps available for download. There are several; versions of this app that can be installed in tablets, smartphones, Aptoide TV and much more platforms.
Features of Aptoide
- No need to sign in– simply download your favorite apps to your android phone without the need to log into the app
- Unique– in this app store, you can find apps that are not available in other online Android markets
- Exiting– get creative and design your own store and get to choose a unique name, logo and even color scheme
- Participate– you can rate and comment apps and other stores and even reply to comments
- Share apps– sharing apps with this application is easy and you can do so without the need of an internet connection
- Gain followers on your store and also follow other stores
Tips and tricks
With Aptoide, you do not need to install updates on the apps you have downloaded. In case you upgrade your apps and you are not satisfied with the result you can simply downgrade it to an older version.
Search and get the right results
With so many apps and app stores in Aptoide, getting a specific one can be challenging if you have not looked up how to search effectively. One of the easiest ways to get the correct result is to know the name of the publisher and use it in your search. You can also use the name of the store, for example, inputting “store:avast” before the app name.
Using the rollback function found in the menu options allows you to go back to an old version of the app in case you upgraded it and didn’t like it. The rollback function allows users to track their installations, upgrades, and downgrades and also allows users to uninstall applications on their device.
This powerful feature allows users to install apps from the website without even having to use a USB cable. All you need to do is login to your Aptoide account and in the website with the same account. Clicking on the installed button of an app that you would like will instantly start the installation process on your android phone that is linked to the website.Sponsored Links