Lucky Patcher is an Android app that will give you the real control over the permissions you give the apps installed on your device. Users of the app can either delete excessive advertising, changing permissions and even creating backups of other apps on your Android device. The great app is easy to install and use bearing in mind its only requirement is a rooted device. The app will also help users to bypass premium applications license and restores any apps they prefer.
Having this app has many advantages and one of them is that it effectively lengthens your phone’s battery life. This is because the phone can remove ads and even go as far as removing unwanted apps in your phone.
Features of Lucky Patcher
- Do away with license verification-this feature allows users to download and use paid apps for free. This is because Lucky Patcher applies custom patches to bypass the verification process of the downloaded application.
- Convert normal apps into system apps– keep your favorite apps permanently on your smartphone and prevent it from being uninstalled in the app manager
- Backup your data and installed apps– Lucky Patcher saves your back up in an external file which can easily restore the data using the backup feature in case of data loss.
- Move phone apps into your SD card– if you have a limited internal memory then Lucky Patcher is a must have because it allows any type of app or game to be moved to the SD card.
- Get game coin for free– if you are stuck in any android game for lack of coins, worry no more! With Lucky Patcher, you can do in-app purchases for free.
Tips and Tricks for Lucky Patcher
You can improve your experience by removing annoying ads that come with downloaded apps. To remove these ads you should follow the following steps
- Open the menu of patches
- Remove Google ads
- Patch to remove the ads
- Select apply
Mod Play Store
If you have desired for a long time to get a modded playstore, you can now get it with the help of Lucky Patcher. Simply follow the following steps
- Open the Lucky Patcher app
- Get to the menu option and select patch to android
- Select to signature verify always true and disable zip signature verify
- Apply and then select yes
- Then download the modded version of the Play store from a trusted source
- Install it and then restart your phone to enjoy it
Create backups of Android apps
- Select the app
- Click on options
- Select “clone the application”
- Wait for the process to finish