Snapchat is an Android app that is popular for its instant photo sharing. The photo is automatically deleted after the receiver has seen if for only 10 seconds. The receiver has no way to save the photo on their gadget. Snapchat is user-friendly and it is the perfect way to share quick or embarrassing snaps with your loved one, family, and friends. The Snapchat app also supports video sharing as well as Snapchat stories that tend to be so much exciting and ideal for young people.
The app’s concept is relatively easy and users can add up to 40 characters to the snap taken by the in-app camera. You can also use the pencil available to get creative and add anything fancy or funny to your snap before sharing it. Users can choose the friends to receive if they do not wish all their friends to view the photo.
Features of Snapchat
- Home-screen camera-the Snapchat home screen is the camera simply making the app effective by mere design.
- Secure– the app is safe and reliable because the app will always delete the images you send. It is also difficult to save the photo received and any screen shot attempts will be sent to the sender.
- Limitless Snaps-the limitless snaps option will let users send Snaps that will not expire.
- Magic eraser-will let you censor a certain part or area of your photo.
- Easy username and account– the Snapchat app uses the phone number of a user as an ID. Users of the app can add friends through their phone contacts, Facebook account, or Twitter account.
- Social messaging platform-you can swipe on a friend’s name and pull out a chat window where you can tap out messages. An icon at the bottom of the home screen will tell users number of friends online. The app is ideal both as a messaging app and a social network app.
- Social media platform– the app is ideal for building relationships, collecting points, and connecting with family and best friends.
- Snapchat Story-this feature will embrace each day with a clean page simply because each snap in this section has a lifespan of 24 hours.
Tips and Tricks of Snapchat
Discover more adventure
The Snapchat app allows users to discover new stuff and also become adventurous at the same time. To access this feature one needs to click on the Snapchat’s <Discover> option. A quick swipe will deliver you to the feed which allows users to explore snaps from a range of editorial angles. Skimming through is easy and you just need to swipe left. An upward gesture will open the images to learn more.
Pinch to zoom
The Snapchat app will let users around the world see the location of their friends around the world. The user interface of the app in mapping is simple and a user can easily zoom in or out. A user can also choose to share your location or stay off the map with Ghost Mode.
The app has highly developed Snap-codes that is ideal for any day use. You can easily open the Snap Codes page in settings to scan codes you have saved on your camera roll. The interface is user-friendly and a user can simply tap his Snap-code to add a Selfie. You can also add friends by taking a screenshot of a friend’s Snap-code. A user can also share their Snap-code with family, friends, and other users directly from the app.Sponsored Links