The UC Browser is a free and reliable browser that is regarded highly by most Android users. The app has a fast download speed and it is ideal to access music, news, and entertainment from any site in the world. The app is offered by UCWeb Inc and it currently has more than 200 million active users across the globe. The app can add or remove ads for the most personalized browsing experience.
The UC Browser app supports gesture controls to let users enjoy the best experience in surfing. Users can also search via voice commands and it has the incognito mode that will cover your history with no proof of trails for browsing. The app supports customization of themes and wallpapers from the UC Theme Center for the most interesting backgrounds. The browser offers a web page translator that supports more than 70 languages and it is completely free on reliable app sites.
Features of UC Browser
- Fast downloads-users of this great browser enjoy the best speeds from the servers of the app. The great speed also comes with a stable app and the browser can continue downloading from breakpoint.
- Small window mode– the small window mode enables the video window to be moved apart from the webpage and hanged on screen top. This is nice for chatting and other online activities without video watch interruption.
- Cricket card feature-this is a special feature for cricket fans as they can get the latest on cricket matches, live-scores, or even follow their best cricket teams around the world
- Data saving– the browser compresses data, speeds up navigation and saves on cellular data traffic.
- Download management-the app has a powerful download management that will support multitasking of downloads and also UDisk that you can save stuff permanently.
- Smooth user experience-the app offers smooth internet surfing with no more frozen pages.
- Facebook Mode-this feature will speed up Facebook regardless of the network condition.
- Night mode-this feature is ideal for reading comfortably anyplace and anytime.
Tips and tricks of UC browser
Clear all browsing data and boost up speed
The UC Browser app allows users to increase the speed of browsing by deleting web page history, cache, cookies, and other older information that might slow down your surfing experience. This is simply done by going to the menu, then to settings where you will find the clear record option. This is a trick that works perfectly in increasing the speed of browsing on UC Browser.
Change font size to allow force zoom
This feature is ideal for reading when using the browser. It is simply done by going to settings, select font and layout, and enable the last two options of the three options available.
The app developers could not have possibly gone away from this feature. To take a screenshot using the app simply go to menu option and tap on Add-ons then go to screenshot. A grid line will appear and you can drag around the screen to fit the place you want to screenshot.Sponsored Links